HAPPY FRIDAY! Only 1 1/2 more work days until Christmas vacation – wahoo!!!
A few random things from this week…
1. Henri and I have been on a mission this week to watch a Christmas movie every day. We’ve watched the Grinch, Home Alone, Elf, and The Santa Clause! All of these movies bring back so many memories but when we were watching The Santa Clause I had a huge deja vu moment during the scene where the little girl asks Scott for the ballet slippers. I swear – my little sisters and I used to wear that exact outfit! Stretchy shorts and a tank top with high socks to match – classic!
2. I found this photo of Laci in our junk drawer from the first week we got her. She used to be such a little nugget (less than two pounds)! I love that she is sticking her tongue out in this photo – such a sass.
4. This Move Nourish Believe Journal was in the gift basket from my 5K this past weekend. Since then I’m skimmed through it and I can’t wait to start using it on January 1st!
5. All turkey sandwiches should have pesto and excessive amounts of spinach – its the only way to do it!
6. Last night on my way home from work I stopped for a much needed manicure. I am loving the Christmas color that I chose! When I went to pay the manicurist I realized that I had left my wallet at home – how embarrassing!?!
I had to call Henri to come and rescue me and he was there within 15 minutes (he really is my knight in shiny armor)! While I was waiting I caught up on some reading I’ve been meaning to do. 😉
I have a half day of work today and then will be finishing up all my Christmas shopping and present wrapping!! I can’t believe Christmas is here!! The celebrations start tomorrow! WOAH!
Are you ready for Christmas? Did you leave your shopping to the last minute like me?
Ever forgotten your wallet at a very important place?