Henri and I officially made it through our first week of work! I’m already loving our new schedule and am looking forward to settling into a groove for the next year or so while we’re living with my family.
Don’t forget to enter my OrthoLite Insole Giveaway – all entries must be in by midnight on Sunday, 4/13.
Hailey @ Striding Strong nominated me for the Liebster award and I am really excited to participate! Its a great way to share a little bit more about myself with you all and really helps to connect other bloggers to each other! Thanks Hailey!
Here are my answers to Hailey’s questions…
1. Are you a morning or night person?
I am definitely a morning person! As soon as the sun’s up I’m up!
2. What was your favorite childhood T.V. show?
Oh my, that’s a hard one. My family didn’t have cable until I was in middle school so PBS was our go-to channel. Arthur was a pretty good show – and WISHBONE!
3. Are you a dog or cat person?
Dog person! Cats weird me out, my feelings about them can be summed up by this video.
4. What is one of your current goals?
My biggest goal for 2014 is to break 3 hours in the marathon. Whether that happens at Boston in 9 DAYS or Chicago in October doesn’t matter.
5. If you could visit anyplace in the world, where would you go?
I love Europe, practicing my French, Pain au Chocolat and authentic baguettes so France for sure. More specifically Paris and the French Riviera!
6. Summer or winter?
This is going to sound a bit ironic since I just moved from Cali to New England but summer. (but my favorite season BY FAR is autumn)
7. What is your favorite movie?
I have always been fascinated by World War II books and movies. Ever since I saw it years ago, the Italian movie Life Is Beautiful has been my all time favorite movie. If you’ve never seen it I highly recommend it (you HAVE to watch it in the original Italian)!
8. Do you have a sport you wish you could play, if so which one?
Besides running I wish I could be really good at playing tennis. I played in middle school and high school but was never all that great in matches.
9. What was the last book you read?
Just finished the Divergent series! SO GOOD!
10. Who do you look up to most?
There are so many great role models out there and there are things that I admire about all the important people in my life. But I don’t think that there is just one person that I look up to more than anyone else.
My 10 nominees are…
Sarah @ Pickyrunner
Kristina @ Blog About Running
Hayley @ Healthy Regards, Hayley
Sharsti @ Sugar Plum Runner
Cori @ She’s Going the Distance
Becky @ The Saved Runner
Carrie @ Carrie On and Run
Carson @ Running Southern
Emmeline @ Run for the Pizza
Lisa @ Running Out of Wine
I can’t wait to hear all of your questions to the following questions!! 🙂
- What is your favorite sport to watch on TV/in person?
- Pancakes, waffles or french toast?
- Do you have any interesting nicknames?
- What is your biggest running related goal?
- Do you run before or after work?
- What was your high school mascot?
- Have you ever lived in another country?
- How many alarms do you set in the morning?
- What are your top three pet peeves?
- How do you feel about the new “Girl Meets World” show?
Even if you’re not nominated answer a question (or all of them) from above! 🙂